Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa is Almost Here!

All of this Christmas excitement just wears me out (and Dad also):

Mom has been wrapping up her Christmas shopping (in more ways than one) all week and has been dragging me along with her. I don't mind...I just snooze through all the chaos. We are getting ready to see Mumsie, Granddad, and Aunt Amanda tomorrow afternoon. They are flying in from Dallas. I can't wait to meet them!

Last Saturday, Mom and I drove up to Monument with Auntie K to visit Ginger and Baby Daniel. We had a good time hanging out. I munched on my hands while Daniel munched on my feet. It was a team effort! We are going to be hockey buddies in a couple of years. Watch OUT!!!

Daniel is almost exactly 4 months older than me which makes him just over 6 months old. He is getting ready to start crawling and is sitting up on his own. That will be me in 4 months!!!

Daniel says "Hello, buddy!"

I have been doing REALLY well. Mom is tempting the universe when she brags about how well I have started sleeping at night. 4-6 hour stretches!!! Now I will never sleep again. Hahahah! Mom sometimes wakes up and looks over at the clock in the middle of the night and comes into my room to check on me after 5 hours, and I'm just snoozing away having sweet little baby dreams about sucking on my thumb and swinging in my swing. OH, and did I mention that I am officially a thumb-sucker now? I heart sucking on my thumb. No wonder I don't like pacifiers. I want mah THUMB! Nom Nom Nom.

I was sad to hear recently that my Big Sister is moving to Dallas after Christmas. I'm going to miss her. BUT, I know we will see her again soon. She also has the H1N1 virus! I hope she feels better soon and gets lots of rest.

Hope everyone takes some time relax, and enjoys this week with their family and friends. I'm super excited to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment