Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa or Cat in the Hat?

Hmmmmmm...
Not sure. What do you think?



This week has been BUSY. Mom has been trying to do some Christmas shopping here and there...I have been trying to NOT nap here and there...so it has been a busy few days. On Tuesday night we went over to Auntie Amber's for Turner Tacos. Hmmm...lets see...last night I hung out with Dad while Mom went and played hockey (her team won and she got her first goal since coming out of retirement). Today, I went with Mom to lunch with some of her neat co-workers. We needed to get out of the house and it was nice to meet so many nice people (and NO...Mom is not brown-nosing...wink...wink).

Well...it's time for bed. The question of the evening is: Will I sleep for 10 minutes, or 5 hours? It is a MYSTERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment