Hope everyone had a wonderful week. Thank goodness it is SATURDAY. One of my favorite days of the week because Dad gets to hang with us ALL day. Woo Hoo!
I finished out the week sleeping, and cooing, and smiling, and crying and participating in goofy photo shoots with Mom. The "NEW" has not worn off her camera yet, so I continue to have a camera lens in my face 95% of the time. I'm sure someday my wife and kids will appreciate all the pictures!
I love hanging out under the Christmas Tree:


Sleepy Sleepy:


MAH HAND!!!:

Christmas Light Photo Shoot. Disclaimer: Mom and Dad don't ALWAYS let me eat Christmas Lights...just around the Holidays. (-:






Mom got this shot of Moses resting his head on Molly. Molly isn't very excited about it, but...she didn't protest:

Last night Mom and Dad went to their company Christmas Party. I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa and screamed my head off the majority of their visit. I get SUPER fussy between 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM almost every evening. Mom and Dad had great timing and managed to stay gone through those exact hours. Ha!
Grandma and Me before Mom and Dad left and fussy time hit me:


I was so happy to see Dad when he got back...I just passed out on his chest:


Special Shout-Out to Nanny for tomorrow is her 31st Birthday! Nanny...we had every intention of getting your card to you on time...but this and that happened and oooops...it looks like your card will be a day or two late. BUT, we will be thinking of you tomorrow. Happy Early Birthday!!

OH. Mom almost forgot! What would the end of a post be without video? Here I am on my play mat talking away. Watch carefully for a rare guest appearance of Moses who is NOT fond of the camera:
No comments:
Post a Comment