Here I am on Christmas Eve with my Soothe and Glow Seahorse (Mom and Dad let me open up ONE gift):

The Christmas ornament Mumsie and Aunt Amanda made me:

Santa came to see me and brought me the book "Walter the Farting Dog" and Walter himself (peeking out of my stocking):

I also got some new Carter's PJ's, and some teething toys, and some rattles that stick on my wrists.
Here are some pics from Christmas morning:




Mumsie was just cracking me up!:




Mom got brave and decided to walk outside in the cold and snap a picture of Pikes Peak on Christmas morning with her new lens:

Ain't that pretty?
Molly and Moses trying to contain their Christmas excitement:

We had a really good day just hanging out and relaxing (although I hardly napped at all). We all got ready and went to Grandma and Grandpa Williams' for Christmas dinner. Ham, turkey, Mumsies cranberry salad, Mom's green bean casserole, Granddads and Dads cornbread stuffing, Margaret's candied yams, Perkins pies, salad, rolls and chili cheese dip were gobbled up by all (only I got mine this morning). After screaming my head off for a few hours, I FINALLY fell asleep. While it was quiet, everyone exchanged a few gifts and visited for a bit. Twas a great first Christmas!
EDIT: More Christmas photos added 1/28/2010:
Don and Margaret:



Waiting for the Christmas Feast:


Today we are debating on taking Aunt Amanda, Granddad, and Mumsie to either A). Garden of the Gods. B). Manitou Springs or C). Castle Rock Outlet Mall (which may be a death sentence the day after Christmas). Guess we have a few hours to figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment