Monday, December 7, 2009

2 Months Old Already!

I'm 1/6 of a year old today! Can you believe it?

AND...for the past 3 nights...I have slept at least ONE 4-hour stretch! Mom knows that by saying that out loud...she might have just jinxed it. OH, and she also started to wonder about my consistent "fussy time" every evening...and did some online research...and thought that maybe...just maybe...her morning coffee with the MILK base could be the nasty culprit. So...she decided to give it a break the past few days and guess what? I haven't been so upset! It would figure that the ONE thing that Mom just loves loves loves to have in the morning is the ONE thing that makes my belly upset at night. It would also be a huge bummer if this truly is the case because she has a lot of milk stored up for me that would basically be NO GOOD. She might have to donate it (which could be a good thing for another baby in need), but no good for me!
We shall see how it goes and maybe she might test to see if Cow's Milk = Very upset baby at night.
Here are a list of things that Mom and Dad want to remember about me at 2 Months Old:
*I'm not old enough to get into any sort of "trouble" around the house.
*I have taken notice to Molly and Moses. They are super funny looking.
*Dad made his really loud Terradactyl noise (yes...he enjoys impersonating Dinosaurs) while I was sitting on his lap and I did NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. My bottom lip started to quiver and I started crying. Lesson learned, Dad. I do not like your dinosaur impersonations!
*My head continues to get more and more steady every day.
*I will almost always give Mom and Dad a smile when they smile at me.
*I'm sleeping in my crib now in my own room. I'm not yet falling asleep on my own...but I am sleeping in my crib!
*Taking warm baths and swinging in my swing are still two of my favorite things (besides eating and being held by Mom or Dad).
Here are some pics taken the night before turning 2 MONTHS OLD:



Here I am hanging with Mama on the couch. Dad took this picture as he is learning to work the new camera also:


It has been SUPER cold here in Colorado. It really is starting to feel a lot like Christmas! Stay warm, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment