Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happenings

Happy Thursday! This week is just a zoomin on by! Let's see... Mom and Dad received a garage door opener via UPS, and I received a new toy (once the opener was removed):

My very own box (and yes, I tried to eat one of the foam peanuts...and decided it didn't taste so great...so that was the end of that):

Sort of like a ball-pit, only not!

Being silly:


On Tuesday evening I had my 39th haircut! Okay...so I haven't had THAT many, but I have had quite a few. By now, we have the process down. 1. Sit me in the chair. 2. Hand me a cherry sucker. 3. Start cutting away!

"I'm not sure what she is doing back there...but this cherry sucker sure is tasty."

"Oh, lookie there. A spider on the wall. Hmmm...this cherry sucker sure is tasty."

"Hmmm...I'm a pretty handsome fella. This cherry sucker sure is tasty."

Last night we did dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at Gunther Toody's! It had been awhile since we had been down for $.05 Burger Night. Mom and Dad are taking tomorrow off of work because Nanny and Adie are driving in from Dallas! I can't wait to see them. They haven't been out since last September, and haven't seen me since Thanksgiving (when I was not yet a full-time walker). Boy are they in for a treat! The weather should be pretty nice for their visit, and I'm sure we will find some sort of trouble to get into. Hope everyone has a good close to their week, and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment