Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ear Infection Update

Hello, folks! We meant to update you earlier in the week...but I guess we have been busy. I did go and see Dr. Reich on Monday afternoon and she did confirm that I have another ear infection. She doesn't want to talk about putting tubes in my ears yet. She is hopeful that the warmer weather will help slow down cold season. Let's hope she is correct. Here we are waiting in the exam room. Good stuff:

I have been feeling pretty darn good though and acting my "normal" self for the most part.

Last night my buddy Daniel and his folks came over for dinner. Turkey burgers, sweet potato fries, and fresh fruit! Yummy.

We are excited that the weekend is almost here. I will be hanging with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday while Mom and Dad go and see Dave Ramsey. I *think* Mom is going to be working on Sunday, so Dad and I will be having some guy time. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment