Hope your week has been treating you WELL. I had my last dose of antibiotics last night. Glad to be finished. I have been sleeping well all week, and have been in great spirits. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner on Wednesday evening...and well, the rest of the week we have been hanging in our normal routine. Here are a few pics that Mom captured throughout the week.
Me first thing in the morning with my crazy "bed-head":
Sporting my new CU shirt. You better believe that Mom sent a picture of me wearing this to all my family that are Texas fans:
More "bed-head" and me enjoying my morning fruit pouch. It is sort of like my morning coffee, and it is a breakfast appetizer for the breakfast that I also eat at daycare every morning:
I have the "morning zones" (where I tend to completely zone-out and question my decision to wake-up so early):
Not much going on this weekend! Our photographer is going to come over tomorrow and give Mom a lesson with her Nikon camera. It has been sitting tucked away collecting dust, since she decided she doesn't know how to operate it. So, stay tuned for some pics coming from something other than her iPhone. I'm going to hang with Grandma and Grandpa for a bit while Mom and Dad sneak off for a surprise dinner something-or-other. We shall see what else is in store for us! Mom is going to work on a tribute to "Blue" and "Monkey" who are my favorite snugglies. So stay tuned for that also! Hope you have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment