It was a beautiful day...a bit windy, but still beautiful:
Dad and Adie enjoying some patio time:
Nanny and Adie:
After yogurt, I had some time to show off my backyard (and yes, the Texas Rangers shirt was just to be "welcoming" to our guests):

"Get any closer..."


I also spent some quality time on Nanny's lap:
"Hey...are those real teeth you have there?"
"Hold still. Let me pick your nose."

Funny stuff!
"Check out mah belluh, Nanny."

Being a total goof ball!


Showing Molly some LOVE:

Dad showing me some love:



On Saturday evening, Grandma and Grandpa came over to visit. We ate pizza, and shared stories and a few laughs. Moses enjoying some time on Dad's lap while sitting around the kitchen table:
How can you not love this face?:
On Sunday we woke up to blueberry muffins (which I gobbled), and I also had some quality lap time with Adie (who was showing me a game on his tablet):

We did some shopping on Sunday afternoon and Mom made a great dinner to finish off their visit. Nanny and Adie left bright and early this morning to head back to Dallas. We will miss you guys! Hope everyone has a great start to their week.
No comments:
Post a Comment