Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Wrap-Up and 16 Months Old Today

Happy Monday to Ya'll! We had a great end to our week, and a great weekend. Oh, and I'm 16 months old today!! Wow! We ended our week with juicy burgers from Smashburger on Friday night:


On Saturday morning, I received my 4th haircut! Mom was holding me this time...so she didn't capture any pictures. They handed me a cherry sucker...and I didn't make a peep! We just hung around the house on Saturday...made some homemade salsa and cleaned up. Auntie K and Adrian came to visit on Saturday night for a bit. On Sunday morning, I created my normal amount of mischief while Mom and Dad enjoyed coffee drinks from their espresso machine they thought quit working a few years back.
"First step in creating mischief is opening a cabinet and yanking everything out."

"Second step is making sure that you step on everything that was clean that was in the cabinet."

"Next, we survey what we have left to work with."

"Then, you make your move...trying to squeeze in where everything that is now on the floor used to be."

"There you have it! Once you are in you can start digging for things in the WAY back of the cabinet...like glass vases and what not..."

At least Mom had her yummy vanilla latte that tasted just as good as it appeared:

I took a 3 hour long nap on Sunday so that I could prepare for the Super Bowl XLV!! We gathered up all of our junk food (brownies, salsa, and chili cheese dip), and drove up to Monument to watch the game with Danny G and his folks. We had a great time...even though there were some moments during the Super Bowl that were less than desirable. It was a good, close game though. We were cheering for The Packers because...we like cheese more than we like other things...so there you have it!
Danny G listening to Christina Aguilera botch the National Anthem at the beginning of the Super Bowl:

Dad, Susie, and Auntie K watching The Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburg Steelers:

Half-time!!

Danny G watching The Black Eyed Peas perform at half-time (they had some technical difficulties):

Daniel and I played some hoops while watching the game:

A "J.R-Sized" Hockey Stick!

"Anybody have any hockey tape? I need some grip!"

"Hmmm. There seems to be a stuffed beaver in the basket...this could be a problem..."

It was a close football game! Danny G just couldn't take all the suspense!

We had a great time stuffing our faces with junk food and enjoying the company. Not much else to report! Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment