Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dinner With The Gumps and Video Time

Happy Thursday! How about a Blog Post?

Okay, ya'll. Winter has finally arrived in Colorado Springs. It is COLD. I haven't been able to go outside for recess for a week now! I miss my slide dearly. Today there is supposed to be a high in the mid 20's (which is considered a heat-wave compared to Monday and Tuesday of this week). Here is a picture that Mom captured earlier in the week of Pikes Peak.

Can't see Pikes Peak through all the snow and "cold" can ya? Pikes Peak is hiding under a warm Snugglie.
Last night...we met our friends Carissa Jr. and Jason for dinner at The OG! I sat for 1.5 hours in a highchair without any major meltdowns. Amazing, right? I started to get pretty twitchy towards the end, so Jr. welcomed me to her lap. We had a great time visiting and enjoyed plenty of pasta and breadsticks and salad. Mmmmm.
"Now if you don't mind, Junior...I will go ahead and stick my hands in your water."

"Oh! You have a cell phone! I will call China for you."

Mom also wanted to share with you some video she captured this past Saturday afternoon. Recently, I have started to become quite the "trash man." If Mom or Dad hand me a wrapper or something that can be categorized as "trash," and tell me to go and please place it in the trash basket...I will! I will also place things like my prized position "Blue Bear" and my cars and my books and Dad's gloves in the trash basket. So, word to the wise: Don't leave anything within my reach if you don't want it to end up in the trash can. Mmmmmkay? In this video I demonstrate my trash tossing abilities. Sometimes I even check the empty envelopes just to make certain all important documentation has been properly removed. Enjoy!

Hang in there folks...the weekend is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment