Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day Wrap Up!

I know! Two posts two days in a row? We are on a roll! What can I say?

Mom captured a few pics from the iPhone last night...so she thought she would share. After I was picked up from daycare, we came home...fed Molly and Moses (one of the things I love to do now), and drove downtown to visit Panino's.
I *almost* made the 20 minute drive, but not quite:

Being a toddler is exhausting! We enjoyed our dinner out for Valentine's Day, and I managed to make it the entire dinner without any meltdowns. Woo Hoo!



"Anybody want any SEE-FOOD?"

Dad stuffed after eating half of his Turkey Ranch Panino:

Mom and Dad brought home a slice of their YUMMY Mud Pie. They waited until I went to bed to eat it without me...they didn't want to have to share! We had a wonderful evening. It won't be long before I'm going on my own dates for Valentine's Day!

This morning...Mom walked in to her office and found that her flowers from yesterday had bloomed! Aren't they pretty?:




Today is a beautiful day here in Colorado. A high of 63! I will definitely be enjoying my recess time outside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment