Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Everyone! You ready for this? Here is a picture of me this exact day last year:

I'm going to say that I have changed quite a bit! Don't you agree? Hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day. We are having a "party" at daycare this afternoon. Fruit punch and Ritz crackers and fresh fruit and other treats. Yum! OH, and Dad sent these beautiful flowers to Mom at work:

They still have quite a bit of blooming to do, and once they are fully bloomed...they are going to be BEAUTIFUL. Way to go, Dad!!!

How about a week-end wrap up? Last week, I drew this masterpiece with crayons at daycare:

Mom and Dad snuck up on me while I was coloring. Quite a bit of my coloring ended up on the table top, and I may have munched some orange crayons along the way...as Mom was digging it out of my teeth for a few hours. Guilty! Mom made Sloppy Joes last week that were amazing. So amazing...she had to take a picture and share it with you all:

The picture really doesn't do it justice. Maybe a picture of Dad giving it two thumbs up will convey just how tasty they really were:

I even was able to enjoy them! Definitely something we will add to the regular rotation of dinners.
This weekend was MUCH much nicer than the past few weekends (highs in the mid 50's and 60's) so we took two walks to the park and enjoyed some time outside. The wind was a little crazy, but didn't let it ruin our fun.
Heading right for the swings:

Beautiful Day! Pikes Peak is even visible:

Swinging with Dad:


We have a pretty neat park right at the end of our street! I love it, and there is plenty of equipment for me to grow in to:



Walking back to the house...who needs to ride in a stroller?

On Saturday evening, Auntie K, Junior, and Jason came over for salad and pizza. I had fun playing with Junior and Jason's wiener dog, named Penny.
Eating dinner with Auntie Karissa and Carissa Junior:

On Sunday we took it easy for the most part! Did some chores around the house and did some of this and that. Mom made "Skillet Lasagna" for dinner last night. It was tasty! She is on a roll!! Tonight we are going to Panino's for dinner. We must carry on the Valentine's Tradition! It may not be very romantic, but who needs romance when you have a toddler to entertain you? Hope everyone has a great day and a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment