After showing off my first haircut yesterday, we went to eat dinner and came back home afterwards and visited with Nanny and Adie.

We had a great time catching up and telling stories.
This morning we woke up rather early, and hung around eating and doing more visiting with our guests. Mom and Nanny decided to go and meet Auntie Amber at a place down the street, and came back home with beautiful toenails!

Mom and Nanny enjoying their pedicures:

Auntie Amber and Nanny. Looks very relaxing:

I hung out with Dad and Adie and gave them a run for their money. After lunch we decided to go to Garden of the Gods. My first tourist attraction in the city I was born! We got out and walked around some, and took advantage of a few picture ops.
On our way to Garden of the Gods:

I discovered that looking out the window can be very interesting:

A cool non-resident of Colorado Springs that we found enjoying the sun. Her name was Dre, and her owner said she was about 10 years old:

The Balancing Rock:

Some of my favorite people:

My lovely Nanny:

Adie and Nanny at GOG:

Diaper change in the back of the car!

Dad, Nanny, and Mom!

Neat scenery:

Dad.


"Mmmm. This fresh air tastes pretty good!"

I enjoyed getting out of the house and checking out the scenery!

Hanging in the shade and enjoying the nice day:

We worked up an apptetite for ice cream after our trip to Garden of the Gods, so we decided to drive to Old Colorado City to visit the Colorado City Creamery. I got my first taste of ice cream, and I got super mad when Mom only let me have one little taste. She didn't want to share with me, and I was not happy about it.

We all thought this sign was pretty funny:

Such a beautiful day!

Colorado City Creamery. VERY good ice cream. Maybe next year I can enjoy my own scoop!

After our afternoon touring the town, we came home and all took naps. I was REALLY tired and REALLY cranky. I get moody if I don't get my beauty. Grandma and Grandpa came over for pizza, and I ate sweet potatoes. A perfect end to a great weekend.
Enjoying pizza with the fam:


"Oh. Grandpa. You have some pizza crumbs in your mustache. Let me help you with that."

"Hold still. I'm almost done."

Mom and Dad are back to the grind tomorrow, and counting down the days to vacation in Arizona. We can't wait! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment