Hope everyone is enjoying their week. We had a light dusting of snow/ice on the ground this morning. Welcome to Spring time in Colorado!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Mid-Week Update
Ahhhh, Yes. Sleep. What a GRAND concept. Well, I finally got some of that last night. Sunday and Monday nights were, well...uhhh...not so great. I (once again) reverted back to my newborn days. Mom and Dad were walking zombies. But, today? TODAY IS A MUCH BETTER DAY because I finally slept more than a 2-hour block last night. Maybe I'm teething? Well. Mom and Dad have been saying that for 5 months now. Maybe I'm going through a big developmental milestone that makes me restless at night? Who knows. Could be anything! In the midst of Mom's delirium yesterday morning, she took this picture of me. Mom asked me if I was expecting a flood. Not funny, Mom.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. We had a light dusting of snow/ice on the ground this morning. Welcome to Spring time in Colorado!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week. We had a light dusting of snow/ice on the ground this morning. Welcome to Spring time in Colorado!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment