Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Haircut!

So...not long after Mom's last post...my folks decided that TODAY was the day for my First Haircut! Story goes like this: Dad was scheduled for a trim, and Mom thought she would be smooth and tag along and have the lady that was cutting Dad's hair also trim mine. Well. The plan worked! She was happy to trim my hair, and guess what? Mom didn't even cry. I started to get a little cranky about half-way through, but for the most part...I did great! Mom also got a few of my locks in an envelope that she will keep FOREVER, and plenty of Before and After shots. Enjoy!
Ummmm. I would like to go...NOW. Get me outta here!

You are going to do what to my hair??


Both Dad and I look completely unsure of the situation.

Strap that towel on and let us begin!

So far, so good!

Are you sure you know what you are doing with those things?

Here we go! Snip Snip!

Hmmmm....

This is starting to get very NOT COOL.

HALP!!!

Are we done yet?


We are done? SWEET.


Side view:



Okay. I see the door. Let's go!

Just like lookin in the mirror!


See you next time!



Who knows when the next cut will be, but I'm ready for the hot weather in Arizona. I will be a lot cooler with a lot less hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment