Friday, May 7, 2010

7 Months Old Today!

AMAZING.
Mom captured a few pictures in order to document all my cuteness at this age:

I'm a big boy, sitting all on my own!





Oh. And this picture? Well. Somehow it missed "the cut" last week:

Happy Weekend to everyone!
I gave Mom my 1st Mother's Day gift this morning at daycare. She liked it so much her eyes started to get all wet and teary-like:

Maybe it was the fact that I was trying to eat the grass in the flower pot while Ms. Kim was helping me hand it to her(-:

I'm starting Swimming Lessons bright and early tomorrow morning! A Starbucks for Mom sure would be a nice motivator to get going so early, BUT...she will be in the pool with me (and I don't think they allow coffee in the swimming pool). Maybe she can get one AFTER swimming lessons. Dad is coming along to take pictures and help with the "logistics" of getting a dry baby wet, and then getting a wet baby dry. Mom is also going to sport a "Mom-suit" with all the pride in the world. Big, floral one-piece...here she comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment