Friday, May 4, 2012

Potty News and BIG Weekend Ahead!

I have some HUGE news to report!! Yesterday afternoon...Mom received a phone call while at work from Ms. Jocelyn (the boss-lady at my daycare). She told Mom that she was on speaker phone, and that my teacher (Ms. Nikki) and I were with her. Mom's heart stopped beating for about 8 seconds until I announced why we were calling. "HI MOMMY!! I WENT POOPIE IN THE POTTY!!!" Mom was so happy to hear the news, and this is a HUGE accomplishment as I have peed in the potty more times anyone can count...but I like to steer clear of the toilet if I feel a #2 coming on. We are actually going to start "serious" potty training this weekend. Mom purchased some BIG BOY underwear with all my favorite Disney characters, and we are going to see how it goes!
Mom has a rather busy weekend, so the timing of this isn't all that great...but with all the advances I have been making...Mom and Dad really don't want to miss this opportunity if I'm ready. I have woke up completely dry almost every morning this week! So, wish us luck...and we will be sure to report how everything went early next week. Moving on to NON-Potty-Related News... Here is a picture that Dad captured of Alex and Gwyn getting ready for their Buggy Ride yesterday afternoon:
Mom, Dad, and Ms. Diwane all tried really hard to make them smile...but couldn't get them to cave. Tough crowd! We have also had a TON of Miller Moth's around this year. One got "lost" in our window Wednesday evening, and Moses and I just couldn't take our eyes off of it. Finally, Dad managed to catch him/her and put him/her in a jar for me to get a better look.
After I was done checking him/her out...we decided to let him/her go so it could be with his/her "Mommy and Daddy." Awwww. Mom is helping with Ms. Junior's Baby Shower this weekend...so her and Auntie K will be busy getting all the final touches complete. I'm sure Mom will snag a few pics to share on the Blog (-: Everyone have a great weekend and please send all the pee pee and poo poo in the potty vibes MY way!

No comments:

Post a Comment