This is the jewelry box I made for Mom. It has a sweet little poem on the inside of it. Mom loves it!

After our nice little visit, Ms. Larissa and Mom went and visited Alex and Gwyn in their classrooms. Alex was wide awake and happy to see Mom for a special visit (maybe she can have a muffin next year).

Last night we went to see THE CLAW at Gunther Toody's. It had been a good 6 weeks or so since our last Wednesday night visit. Grandma and Grandpa were able to adjust their schedule so they could meet us for an earlier dinner, and it worked out GREAT. Alex was in wonderful spirits, and we were home by 7:30! This was also my first outing since working this whole potty training thing. Mom took me to sit on the toilet twice...and I went right away. It was much easier than we all anticipated.
I'm also happy to report that I have had ZERO accidents at daycare and other than a little miscommunication on Tuesday (my teacher thought I was suppose to wear a diaper during naptime), I have been diaper free since Saturday morning! Yesterday I woke up from my nap about an hour early...told Ms. Nikki "I need to poop!" and promptly did just that…right in the toilet! So my nap was cut short...but I felt 2 pounds lighter. I also woke up "dry" again this morning...so this is now 5 of the past 6 days I have waited until the morning to go pee in my Froggy Potty. Mom and Dad are so happy that this is going so well. Having to change 50% less diapers has it's perks!!
Wishing everyone a great end to their week. Saturday night the plan is to eat pizza and visit with some of our friends. Sunday is Mother's Day so we are going to give Mom some extra special attention by sending her off to go get a pedicure! Grandma and Grandpa will be joining us for some BBQ and Fro Yo Pie on Sunday evening. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment