Mom catching the tail-end of getting some pretty good baby laughs out of Alex (of course she decided to stop when the camera comes out).
Here I am eating Nutella for breakfast (in case you can't tell I'm actually COVERED in it), and a few shots of Alex. Breakfast at our house is lovely! And the very last video is of me being silly with Gavin while we were exiting the Zoo this past Sunday. Mom waited too long to pull out her camera (again), and caught the tail-end of what was Gavin and I cracking each other up being the silly Two-And-A-Half Year olds that we are!
Alex wearing her pretty flower headband. We think she enjoys yanking them off her head and sticking the flowers and bows in her mouth more than she enjoys wearing them. Mom always reminds her that "Beauty is Painful!" 
You can all sleep better now knowing that BATMAN is here to watch over you. (Sporting my new Summer PJ's): 
I'm probably one of the most ADORABLE Batman's you have ever seen, no?
Bathtime! Notice that bump on my head? Yeah...Accident Report #10. I slipped while pushing a truck around at school! Ouch.
Gotta admit I'm a tad nervous about the potty training adventure
ReplyDelete