Friday, April 13, 2012

Guess Who is 3 Months Old Today??

Can you believe it? Alex is already 3 months old today!

She has had a wonderful first week at daycare, and has been adjusting just fine. Mom claims she is much better adjusted in the evenings than I was my first week at daycare. I basically slept all evening my first week. It just wore me out completely. But Alex? She is awake and alert and pretty happy all evening! It's really nice because we all (especially Mom) have a chance to reconnect with her after being away from her all day. Her teachers have reported that she is taking her bottles great, napping well, and is an overall “happy” baby. All great news!

I have also had a great week! On Monday I told Mom and Dad "I need to pee!" I promptly ran to the bathroom where Dad had followed me in, and with a little help...I went pee in my potty! I'm definitely getting close to ready. Mom and Dad just need to find the right plan of action to make it happen. This morning I looked at my Toy Story calendar (that is hanging in my closet), and told Mom "The month is wrong!" Mom had to double check what month it was. Sure enough it was on the correct month, but Mom found it pretty funny that I said that. Oh, and I have been waking up much earlier than usual for the past few weeks (6:00 am instead of 7:00). Let's just say my mood has been "interesting" in the mornings here recently.

Not much going on this weekend. Hope everyone had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment