Earlier in the week, I hijacked Mom's Weight Watcher ice cream bar (yum):
Speaking of Weight Watchers...Mom and Dad are doing really well with their weight loss. A total of 29 pounds have been lost between Mom and Dad. Yeah!
Let's see...I got a haircut last Thursday. I was WAY over-due. Mom decided she wanted me to have a "little boy's haircut" so Ms. Laraine busted out the clippers this time! She was worried I wouldn't let her come too close with them...but I did JUST FINE. Remember...as long as I have candy...you are welcome to do whatever you wish to my hair!
The end product (Mom and Dad love it...although it does require some "styling"):
Alex was ALL smiles on Saturday morning.
She had a great week at daycare. Ms. Diwane has crowned her an "easy baby" and said she only fusses when she is hungry or tired. Ms. Diwane also said Alex has a "reserved seat" on the Buggy because she is so pleasant. (-: Mom told Ms. Diwane to come over to the house between 7 and 8:00 PM and she might change her mind. Ha! Dad and Grandpa ran an errand Saturday morning so that we could get our lawnmower up and going. I explained that I did NOT want to go with them, so instead I sat and played with the play-dough that the Easter Bunny brought for an entire hour! Talk about an impressive attention span! (Mom actually caught some video, but can't upload it at this time).
On Saturday afternoon we ran some errands around town. Alex and Mom ran some baby shower errands, and Dad and I went shoe shopping and went to Lowes. I usually poop at Lowes (what can I say...I'm a MALE and all the tools and manly stuff just makes me so happy I poop), but this time...I decided to spare Dad the trip to the changing table.
On Saturday night we went out for pizza.
On Sunday, we got up bright and early and met The Loomis Family at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for our first official zoo trip of the year. We really didn't get very far...between two toddlers and two infants...somebody was needing a diaper change, a snack, or a change in position/scenery...so although we didn't make much progress...we still had a good time.
Gavin and I checking out the Giraffes (we fed them lettuce):
Alex being her content, daytime self!
Ms. Larissa and Baby Gwyn checking out some of the animals:
Snack break with Alex and Dad!
Gavin and I rode the train a couple of times. Our faces were rather expression-less during the ride, but after the ride was over we both agreed "THAT WAS FUN!!!"
I decided to skip my afternoon nap after a morning at the zoo, but I was in a rather surprisingly good mood despite my skipped nap. Yesterday afternoon we just hung around the house, played with play dough, made some crafts, got a few things knocked off our TO DO list, and enjoyed each other’s company. This week is a short week because we are headed to Breckenridge for Mom and Dad's company trip on Friday. It is the company's 15 year anniversary celebration, and there are over 400 people going! We will have a one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen. There are two swimming pools (Dad and I might take a dip but Mom swears she won't be caught dead in a bathing suit in front of co-workers), a few restaurants and an arcade at the resort! Hopefully once we all arrive in one piece with all of our "stuff," we will have a great weekend away. Let the LONG list-making begin! Hope everyone has a fantastic week (we are going to be in the high 70's and low 80's...here comes Summer!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment