After our visit, we picked up some junk food to take home with us from Red Top!
On Sunday, I ran some errands with Dad while Mom and Alex stayed back at the house and did 95 loads of laundry. We met The Loomis Family over at ITz later on in the afternoon. Gavin and I had a fun time running around with our Dad's while our Mom's hung around with the baby girls and chatted. We ate pizza in the movie room and watched A Bug's Life.
Baby Gwyn smiling for the camera:
Dad and I playing a little air hockey:
Watching the tickets that Dad and I won come out:
Today, Dad had to take Moses to the vet. He broke one of his nails on his front paw, and it wasn't looking so good. The Vet gave him some antibiotics, some pain meds, and a lecture about attacking our fence (actually, he is trying to attack the neighbors dog). Bad Moses! But, we are glad he is okay and didn't need to be sedated.
Not much else to report! Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment