Ms. Jen enjoying her BBQ Ribs:
Mr. Jeremy making goofy faces for Mom:
My Daddy!
Let's see...on Saturday Dad got up early and went to eat breakfast and play 9 holes of golf with his buddy. I guess he did pretty good considering he really has never played golf before. While Dad was golfing, Mom and I drove up to the Monument YMCA to meet Danny G and Ms. GG for some swim time. We had the pool practically to ourselves and it was awesome! Daniel and I went down the slide about 80 times, and I am getting more and more confident moving around the shallow water. Mom has to pay close attention to me and my confidence level because if I do go under...I'm sucking in water! We think another round of swimming lessons in the near future would be a very good thing. After swimming, we went out to lunch for Pizza! After lunch I was POOPED and managed to get in a good 2.5 hour nap. After naptime, we ran to Babies R Us to get a few ideas for my baby sisters nursery, and Mom and Dad did some Birthday shopping. They think they are pretty sneaky buying Birthday gifts for me right under my nose. We had a nice dinner and then called it a night. On Sunday, Mom went to meet some of her close girlfriends for brunch. Auntie K recently had a Birthday so they decided it was a good excuse to celebrate and eat good food. Dad and I hung around the house and watched the Dallas Cowboys lose. Ha! After nap we went and grabbed some ice cream. I got to have my FIRST Dairy Queen Blizzard...all to myself! Mom was not about to share hers (-: I had about 5 bites before I decided I was "all done."
After ice cream, we went to JoAnne Fabrics and I got to pick out the solid color for my Toy Story fleece tie blanket that Mom is going to put together for me. Now that I have a small obsession with "Buzz" and "Woody" from Toy Story, this blanket will be perfect for the cold, winter months. We had a nice quiet Sunday evening at home, and woke up today ready for a short week ending in Birthday celebrations. Mom and Dad are taking my actual Birthday off of work (Friday) and we are going to do something fun around town. I'm having a small Birthday party on Saturday evening, and can't wait to see everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment