Do you see my lopsided Toy Story tent in the background? That thing has taken a BEATING and could use a replacement. Maybe Santa will bring me another one. & YES I'm holding TWO Monkey's. A bit obsessive, maybe.
I got invited to a Halloween party on Saturday night, so we will get to see just how long I stay in my monkey costume before tearing it off.
Mom and Dad didn't have parenting class last night, so we met Grandma and Grandpa for dinner at Gunther Toody's. I was a tad irritable, and we think it is because I'm still adjusting to my new room at school. My new teachers are reporting that although I'm doing pretty good...I definitely have "my moments" where I'm sad and mopey.
Mom had her 28 week doc appointment yesterday afternoon. Baby sister is measuring 30 weeks! No cause for alarm, though. Her heart rate was 138 BPM. The doc said everything is looking great, but that Mom needs to lay off the dark chocolate covered almonds and Chick-Fil-A breakfasts. Ha!
Hope everyone is having a great week. We might try and head up to Santa's Workshop again this weekend since we have an awesome coupon. Dad and Grandpa are going to do some work at the townhome on Sunday, so Mom and I will have to find some trouble to get into.
No comments:
Post a Comment