Hey, All! Well...we are half-way through my transition week to the TWO's room. I would like to report that everything has been puppies and rainbows, but this transition seems to be taking more of a toll on me than the last two transitions have. Mom thinks it is because I'm older and more aware now, and I have also grown super attached to Ms. Eva. I seem to do okay while I'm over in my new class room visiting, but when I come back I seem to mope around for the better part of the afternoon. Yesterday they made the mistake of sending me over to my new classroom without Blue Bear (gasp)!! I was pretty sad until they managed to find him and bring him over to me. I was also outside at recess with my new friends, when I asked to come back over to the other side of the fence with my old friends and teachers. Ms. Eva explained to Mom and Dad that she felt TERRIBLE not being able to take me with her, and that it made her sad to turn her back on me and walk away while I was crying for her. )-: Technically my last day with Ms. Eva was yesterday (she is taking vacation time today and tomorrow). I suggested to Mom that we do something nice for the wonderful ladies that have taken such great care of me over the past 10 months (since January 23rd, 2011). *Almost* half my life! So, we decided to put together little snack packs made out of drink carriers from Sonic! We made one for each of the five teachers who work in the Toddler Room: Ms. Eva (E-Va), Ms. Andrea (my main teachers), Ms. Rebecca, Ms. Eva (A-Va), and Ms. Leona (who comes in the afternoons). We decided to drop them off yesterday so that we could catch all of them there at the same time during a shift change. Mom thanked them all and I gave some pretty good hugs. Oh, and I'm happy to report that Mom did NOT cry. She takes comfort in knowing that my baby sister will be in their great hands in about 15-17 months!

They included a combo of healthy snacks...and junk food! Coke, green tea, candy, homemade chocolate chip cookies, potato chips, a banana, an apple (cause teachers LOVE apples), granola bars, fruit bars, gum, and more chocolate! They LOVED them!!

I start full time in the TWO's room on Monday! It will be rough for awhile, but I will be A-Okay. Mom on the other hand? Well, that is TBD.
In other news...Mom is doing great! She will be 27 weeks tomorrow. Almost to 3rd Trimester! Mom and Dad are currently going back and forth as to what they want to do about my furniture, and my baby sister's furniture. Mom seems to be having a REALLY hard time making up her mind. They actually went and bought me a racecar toddler bed on Tuesday night, but have decided that they are going to re-sell it and go for something a little more neutral. They just can't decide if they want to keep me in my crib as long as possible, or go ahead and transition me into a big boy bed before baby sister comes. They have some time to figure it out. I have my Two-Year check-up tomorrow. Turns out I'm only due for 2 shots, and not the 4 or 5 that Mom and Dad were fearing. Just the Flu shot and Hep A. Yay! Hope everyone is having a great week. Happy Birthday to my buddy Gavin who turns TWO today, and my buddy Mr. Jason who turns 31 tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment