Weight: 25.5 pounds (20th percentile)
Height: 34 inches (40th percentile)
Head Circumference: (85th percentile)
After my appointment we drove down to Security to celebrate Mr. Jason's Birthday. We had plenty of pizza and yummy cupcakes, and it was nice to visit with our friends while keeping warm by the fire. On Saturday morning we did our normal routine. After naptime, we drove out to Black Forrest and met The Loomis Family for my buddy Gavin's 2nd Birthday celebration. If you remember, we visited this same farm (Wishing Star Farm) just a few weeks ago for Dayna's Birthday. Everyone had a great time..even more so this time because there was this really cool trampoline-jumpy-thingy that we all had an absolute BLAST on!
Gavin and I checking out the chickens:
Not every day you get to see a camel up-close and personal:
Playing in the hay:
I LOVED rolling around and playing in the hay. I had hay stuck inside every crevice of my body. Mom was digging that stuff out of my butt crack!
Dad and I after going down the 100-foot slide:
On the tractor hay-ride:
Saying hello to one of the friendly horses (Gavin's Grandpa is holding me):
Saying hello to the sheep:
Jumping on the bouncer:
The Loomis family having fun on the giant tramp:
Ms. Larissa and Gavin:
Dad and I having tons of fun:
Here is some quick video Mom captured of us on the trampoline:
We also got to pick out two more beautiful pumpkins to take home with us:
After fun at the farm, we went back to Gavin's house for BBQ, presents, and cupcakes! I had a fun time checking out all of Gavin's presents. He got some pretty neat things.
Including this really cool tricycle!
& after presents...I made it a priority to eat all the icing off my cupcake:
It was a great evening enjoyed by all!
On Sunday morning, we did some lounging around the house. Mom did some panicking about having done very little to prepare for my baby sister's arrival in just 3 months. 3 months seems like PLENTY of time, but January will be here before you know it! After lunch and naptime, we decided to take a trip down to the furniture store so that Mom and Dad could get...persuaded. They now think they are going to go ahead and invest in what will be my bedroom furniture for the next 10 years or so, and give my baby sister all of my matching nursery furniture. We will see if Mom decides to change her mind again in the next few weeks. We had Crock-Pot Chicken Taco Chili for dinner and spent the rest of the night doing bath time and reading books. Today was my first time being dropped off in my new TWO's room. I of course, was NOT having any of it. One of the teachers had to peel me out of Mom's arms, and I was not a happy camper. Hopefully I adjust soon...REALLY soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment