Monday, July 11, 2011

Ms. GG's Birthday and Weekend Wrap-Up

Oh, and welcome back to my blog! It is now private...so if you are reading this...thanks for accepting the invitation.

We had a great weekend! Friday night we crashed Grandma and Grandpa's Panera dinner. On Saturday, Dad had to go to work...so Mom and I were on our own! I wore her out...completely. But, we still managed to get quite a bit done...run quite a few errands...and still keep the house from burning down. Mom and I both took an afternoon nap, and when we woke up...Dad was home! We went to The Johnson's house for dinner. It was POURING down rain, but they still managed to cook an amazing steak and chicken dinner on the grill. I got to play with baby Charlie, and was able to point out to Ms. Sarah and Mr. Levi ALL the baby proofing they are going to need to do once baby Charlie becomes mobile. Glad I could help you guys out! Remember to raise those glass frames, wine bottles, and ceramic bowls! You can call me at anytime and I will come over and "test" things out. On Sunday morning...Mom found me captivated in front of the TV watching Napoleon Dynamite:

You usually can't get me to pay attention to the TV longer than 8 seconds...but this movie held my attention for about 8 minutes!! Mom took off around lunchtime to go meet her friends for Ms. Ginger's Birthday lunch at Mimi's Cafe:

They had a great time laughing and visiting and catching up. After lunch, they went and got pedicures across the street. After pedicures, they went shopping! Mom said they had a wonderful and "much needed" ladies only afternoon. After they were done shopping and eating and getting pampered, they came back over to the house. Shortly after, Mr. Mike and Danny G along with his two older sisters, Angie and Susie came down to finish off the Birthday evening.
We had Jimmy John's for dinner (Ms. GG's FAVORITE), and chocolate Birthday cake for dessert!

The weather was perfect, so we spent some time playing and hanging out on the back patio.

I'm "cheesin" and wearing Danny G's hat!


Being silly!


Great buds.

Sitting on Mr. Mike's lap.

We had a wonderful time hanging out. I went to bed way past my bedtime, so I decided to sleep in this morning. Mom and Dad wish I would share my plans with them the evening before, but I like to keep them on their toes (so they sat downstairs at the kitchen table politely waiting for me to wakeup while wishing they were still sleeping). Hope everyone has a great week! I get to go to Mom and Dad's company picnic on Wednesday, and Mom and Dad celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday! Should be an excellent week.

No comments:

Post a Comment