Monday, April 11, 2011

18-Month Stats and Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Monday! Daycare drop-off went super smooth this morning! Why, well...because one of my classmates decided to scream their head off. You see...there can only be ONE screaming baby, and if somebody else is doing it...I will just go and quietly sit down and observe (-:

On Friday afternoon, I was picked up early from daycare for my 18-month check-up with Dr. Reich. I only had a minor panic attack when they stripped me naked and then put me on the scale. I also recognized Nurse Sue, and wanted NOTHING to do with her. Dr. Reich checked me over, and sure enough...she agreed that I'm one healthy and happy toddler. Here are my current 18-Month Stats:
Weight: 22 pounds (5th percentile)
Height: 31 inches (20th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19 1/4 inches (80th percentile)

Mom was taking advantage of a cute toddler (me) wearing nothing but a diaper:



After my appointment, Mom and I met Auntie Amber and Cortland over at ITz. We ate dinner and then went to PLAY in their GIGANTIC play room. I had a blast running around and looking at all the cool rides and games. I even rode a race-car ride that Mom wasn't sure I would like too much. I thought it was pretty fun (even though my face doesn't show it):

After it would stop moving, I would move back and forth letting Mom and Auntie Amber know that I wanted to GO AGAIN!

On Saturday, we planned to have our family pictures taken. BUT, the darn wind forced us to cancel. So, we ended up just hanging out around the house. Mom left to meet Junior for dinner, while Dad and I had some bonding time. On Sunday, I was up earlier than usual, and it caught up to me come lunch time:

Turns out it is super difficult to eat your lunch if you can't stay awake! After this video was taken, Mom cleaned me up and put me down for a nap. I slept 2.5 hours. I was one tired pup. Dad did some yard work, and I tried on his garden gloves:

Had the weather been cooperating, I would have been able to go outside and help him! Darn wind! We made dinner at home Sunday night, and finished up preparing for the week ahead. Hope everyone has a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment