Rubbing Moses' Belly and working on being "gentle":
Notice Molly patiently waiting her turn for a belly rub?
Molly starting to get impatient. Hey, what can I say! I give good belly rubs:
On Tuesday evening, we went to visit Auntie K, Auntie A, and Cortland for Taco Tuesday! I had fun playing outside with Cortland and Roger (Auntie K's Rottweiler). On Wednesday evening, we joined Grandma and Grandpa for dinner at Gunther Toodie's. I wanted little to do with eating and was pretty focused on being outside of the highchair. So, the dinner was spent taking turns with Mom and Dad as we went back and forth to look at the games and candy machines. OH! & the entire family decided to try Nutella for the first time. Turns out it is good stuff. I'm so happy I'm not going to have to wait until I'm in my 30's to give it a whirl (like Mom and Dad did):
"Mmm. This stuff ain't bad!"
Last night, Carissa Junior and Jason came over to eat with us. They are getting ready to move so they needed a place to go in order to escape all the boxes that are taking over their home. Tonight? Well...we don't have any plans yet! Nor do we have any major plans for the weekend. Might do some yard work. Might do some grocery shopping, and we might go and visit my buddy Daniel. Hope everyone had a great week and has a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment