Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to The Jungle!

Let me ask you...how many places DOES a baby need to sit or lay?

10? Maybe 20?

Can you find the baby in the midst of this jungle gym we call...the living room? It is sort of like finding Waldo! Can you also spot Elmo enjoying a ride in my swing? This wasn't staged at all (-:
Let us not forget laps and the good old floor that I love to roll around on:


I'm going with...18. Oh, and don't forget my extra swing upstairs!

We have had a busy week! Well, Dad got a sinus infection late last week. So, he has been trying to get better and we have been taking it easy. It just sort of came out of nowhere and caught him by surprise. Poor Dad. Mom has been doing good. She has been super busy with work and is really looking forward to our vacation next month.

I have been doing well. I must have rolled on to my belly Tuesday night while I was sleeping, and it took me by surprise! I woke up crying, so Mom kicked Dad out of bed to see what all the fuss was about. Well, Dad found me on my tummy and I didn't know how I got there! He turned me back over, and I went fast back to sleep again. I have been a bit fussy during the day here lately. Mom is really starting to think that I may be teething (although she has been saying this for the past few months). Mom and Dad both think that it is my upper gum area that is really tender and they think they may see something coming in. Only time will tell. Oh! I tried Green Beans for the first time on Monday, and Mom was almost positive she was going to get them spit back in her face. But, NOPE. I sucked them right down. Hey! I like my food. What can I say?
"Give me mah dinner! Pretty Please, of course."


Not much else going on to report. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment