Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Update

"Breakfast was great and I'm ready for the day!! Molly is ready for a TREAT."

Hi, All! Time for a mid-week update. Not a WHOLE lot to report. I slept the BEST I have slept in weeks last night. Mom and Dad decided to let me sleep a little "cooler" than usual, and *maybe* it helped me sleep better. They certainly aren't jumping to any conclusions after just one night. I tend to get warm very easily. Maybe it is all this hair on my head? Lately, I have been super fussy pretty much all night long. Sleep has been hard to come by in The Wright household!

I was going to have my 6-month check-up tomorrow afternoon, but the doctor's office called and rescheduled my appointment for NEXT Friday. I guess they don't like to give 6-month shots to babies that are not quite 6 months old yet (I would be 5 days short). I lucked out!
Sunday night I had my first slice of pizza:

"It was GOOD! SEE! All gone!"

Okay...Mom is kidding, ya'll. I would have liked to have gobbled it all down, but I'm going to have to master things like CHEWING before I can enjoy my own slice of pizza, and chewing would require things like TEETH (-:

Next on the list? FRIDAY is tomorrow, and then the weekend! This week has flown by (once again).

No comments:

Post a Comment