I have been having fruit in the mornings now at daycare also. I LOVE it. Peaches, pears, bananas, apples. Get in mah belluh! Did you also notice the growling? I have been doing this a lot lately. I have also started talking quite a bit more. I like to repeat, “daaa daaa daaa deee” and similar combos.
In sleep news...last night I woke up, not once...not twice...but FOUR TIMES to find myself on my belly. Needless to say...I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT and could not figure out how to get myself back into a comfortable position. So, each time...Mom or Dad had to get out of bed and go in and turn me back over. I seem to have no problem rolling onto my belly when I'm half asleep. I just can't figure out how to roll myself back over, or roll onto my belly while I'm awake. Mom and Dad are hoping that I figure it out soon. They are tired! I have become a total side-sleeper, and do not like sleeping on my back anymore:
I’m also so close to sitting up without having to hold myself up with my hands. I’m growing up so fast.
This weekend we are celebrating a friend of ours who is graduating from Dental Hygiene school. Yeah for Auntie Hannah! On Sunday, the plan is for Grandma and Grandpa to come over and hang out with me for a bit so that Mom and Dad can possibly catch a movie. This time, they are going to make sure the movie isn't sold out. Wish them luck, and happy weekend to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment