Friday, April 9, 2010

6 Month-Check UP

I know you all are just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to hear my latest stats, right? Well. Here you go:

Weight: 16 lbs, 2 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 37 inches (75th percentile)
Head: (Always missed).

Mom and Dad always miss the head circumference. I'm not sure why. Dad also got a better view when they were measuring my height, and he claims that my head wasn't quite touching the top of the height scale, so he thinks my height measurement was at least off by about 1/2 inch, maybe more. But, as you can see...it looks like I'm getting tall and skinny. This can't be right! Have you seen my parents? Maybe I will take after my Granddaddy.

The rest of the appointment went really well (well, except for the 4 shots that I got at the very end). I got a seasonal flu shot, and an H1N1 shot. Doc says that everything looks and sounds great! She also said we can start doing more solid food as a means of adding additional calories to my diet. I was happy to hear that news.

Not much else to report. My next check-up won't be until I'm 9 months old. It will be here before you know it.
Pre-Shot Pictures:

"Ahhh! No, pictures please! I only have my diaper on!"

Mom and I in front of the infamous green wall. Check out that gorilla and my chunky little baby legs!


Off to go meet Grandma and Grandpa for dinner at Panera! Mom and Dad are trying hard to lose weight before their trip to Arizona next month, so they will be eating lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment