I reintroduced this one to baths. Major Fail. Now she NEVER wants to come out. She is awfully cute though!
On Friday, I got to be a chaperone for JR's class to the Pioneer Museum downtown. I think it had been 20+ years since I had been. I got a good group of JR's classmates and we had a good time.
Friday night was spent researching what to do with a Lucky Bamboo plant that had got out of control. Moses was supervising the project, and I'm not sure he thought he were cutting the right things. LOL. Only time will tell, Mosey.
On Saturday I went with my friend Kristin and her two girls to a little event they were doing at Board and Brush. I just love that place so much.
Check out my new frame for the mantle!
Later on Saturday we met some friends at Goat Patch for a couple of beers and pizza.
JR with Cooper and Laiken.
JR called Jeff and I over to a pole where he found what he thought was a sticker of Mom and Dad. Not bad, buddy! Ha!
Goofball.
Sunday we went on a long bike ride/jog because the weather was beautiful. Sunday afternoon was the Super Bowl, and we went to Jenny and Jose's house. I didn't get too many pictures, except for this one with Alex and Nigel. Nigel was after her food and she was getting annoyed. We had a good time hanging with our friends.
Not much planned for this upcoming week and weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment