Flash forward just a few years! Slow down time.
Early Saturday morning, I caught the sucky tummy bug. I thought I was in the clear, but nope! So I spent the day and 3 nights wishing I was dead. Thankfully Jeff and JR seemed to be spared? I hope I'm not reporting this time next week that they came down with it. Jeff took the kids to Alex's swim lesson on Saturday afternoon, and they decided to stay and do open swim for 2 hours. They even loaned JR trunks, a cap, and goggles so that he could participate!
I'm very thankful for a husband that took care of literally everything so that I could rest and not force myself to do anything. Moses of course, took full advantage of the situation.
Sunday night--nobody has moved and everyone is still in PJs. This is what happens when I'm not ordering everyone around. LOL.
I'm happy to report I'm feeling much better today, and I hope the worst is behind me. Not much planned for this week, which is nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment