We had swimming lessons, and JR decided to be a goof.
Alex got busted for writing the "Ef" word on a white board. I of course saved the letter in a safe spot, for when she turns 35. Ha! She lost desserts for a week (her idea), and I reminded her that she had to remember her audience next time.
Jeff and I had a beer dinner at Villa, and Goat Patch was the brewery. The samples of food and beer were small, but it turns out we really had a great time sitting next to Hannah and her hubby, and some co-workers from work! Neither of which we had ANY idea they had signed up for the dinner also. It was a pleasant surprise. After the dinner, we went to some friends house that were having a birthday party and played board games until midnight. The kids had a fun time hanging out with Tori, and they ate pizza and played games. This was the only picture of the dinner that I manged to capture.
On Saturday, we went to a Valentine's Day party at the place the kids have swimming lessons, and later in the evening The Loomis family came over for dinner and to hang. Sunday we went to breakfast at First Watch, which used to be our beloved Egg and I. We were sadly not impressed. We took it easy the rest of the day.
This week, the kids have Valentine's Day parties on Thursday and no school on Friday! They also have a 4 day weekend next week. Guess we will figure out something to keep us all entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment