Valentine's Day morning--the kids got a couple little gifts before school.
Ms. Sciacca sent me this picture of Alex and her friend during class playing well together.
I got to help with her Valentine's Day party. This was the first amount of sugar she had in over a week! She was pretty happy.
They had ice cream sundaes and passed out their little Valentine's to their friends.
Alex and her best buddy Raurie.
Oooh! And I got these beauties delivered to my front door while working at home. Jeff loves me!
And since I wasn't cooking on Valentine's Day, we went to the most romantic place we could think of. Bubba's 33!
Mmmmm. Cheers to love!
& queso!
JR. LOL.
Moses got in on the Snapchat love.
The kids took a picture of Jeff and I. Not bad!
On Friday, the kids didn't have school for a teacher work day. We met some friends at the park and almost blew away. Seriously the wind has been the worse that I can remember. It was miserable! But, we really wanted to get out of the house and meet our friends new puppy--Caramel!
We manged to hang for one whole hour.
She is just the cutest.
On Friday night, JR and Jeff were not in the mood to go out or eat dinner, so Alex and I took advantage of this opportunity and I introduced the girl to one of the best things in life. Olive Garden. We sat at the bar and they spoiled her rotten.
"Can we make this our Friday night tradition, Mommy?"
I wish, honey. I wish.
On Saturday afternoon we packed up and headed to Denver. Per a recommendation from a friend, we went to the coolest little co-op building that had all sorts of vendors and places to eat and one of our favorite breweries.
We decided to do BBQ over Street Tacos and all four of us agreed--this was probably some of the BEST BBQ we have ever had. Even JR loved it! A place called: SMOK. It was delicious and the service was top notch. We can't wait to go back.
Enjoying his burnt-ends sandwich and tell me "don't post this picture on Facebook."
After dinner, we went to the Colorado Mammoth game at The Pepsi Center. It had been 10 years since Jeff and I went, and we decided it was time to take the kids.
They had a great time watching the game. They play music the entire game and it has a great party feel to it.
& the Mammoth won!
We didn't do a whole lot on Sunday, and today the kids had no school for President's Day. So, we joined our friends in the afternoon for The Lego Movie 2. It was funny and cute.
We used the gift card Nanny and Adie got Alex for her birthday. Had a great time.
I'm ready for winter to be OVER. Looks like we might have another 2 hour delay this morning. I think we are actually having a winter this year. BOOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment