These two accidentally dressed like twins last week! Too cute.
Molly reluctantly sharing her bed.
JR's class collected a bunch of items for the Houston hurricane victims. They took this picture with all of their donations.
I was 5 months postpartum yesterday, and Michelle sent me a few pictures of this handsome little guy. 5 months. Wow!
On Saturday mom and dad watched the kids for a bit, so that we could go to a house warming party in Manitou for some new friends of ours. Man was their house cool! 120 years old and so much history. Right next door to the Miramont Castle.
Sunday morning EVERYBODY on one couch.
Moses likes to gaze in my eyes. LOL.
And I found these two cuddling.
I had an intense re-charter BOD meeting last Monday. A fellow board member told me that she was glad I was there. Made me feel useful! I got to have brunch with the girls on Sunday morning, and it was nice to catch-up. Jeff knocked so many things off his "to-do" list that I lost track. The man was on fire! We are gearing up for the crazy fall months ahead. Looks like every weekend is pretty busy from here until January. I secretly love it. This week the kids go in for their Flu shot, and JR has his 8 year old well exam. Jeff and I are looking forward to a delayed anniversary brunch with mom and dad on Sunday! The kids will hang with Auntie Amber for a few hours while we go enjoy some wonderful food, and nice company.
No comments:
Post a Comment