Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekly Update

We finally had SOME snow last week!  Our weather has just been amazing (even this past weekend), and last Thursday we got a little taste of winter.  About time!  We have a very short week this week as we leave for Texas ON Thanksgiving afternoon (also my Birthday--but everything is closed anyway and we have already had 3 proper Thanksgiving meals--so No Big Deal, right?).

This little cutie let me curl her hair.  Ugh she is adorable!

JR seems to be nailing his spelling tests, unlike his mama who had a really rough start to spelling in the 1st grade.  We are very proud of him!

He also made me this adorable Thanksgiving apron last week in school.

I got to bring this to a surrogate friend who had her 3rd surrogate baby for the same family on Thursday evening.  I waited in line at Kings for 45 minutes for these bad boys!  So I figured I better snap a picture. All I wanted was the florist to trim the roses so they fit in the vase.  I got a lot more than that! She loved them.

Saturday morning we were lucky enough to have decent weather for a birthday party for one of Alex's friends at the zoo!  They know how to do Birthday parties!
Oooooh...check out this guy!


Alex and her buddy, Cooper!

They love each other.

Birthday girl Kenni (Kendall) is the one closest to the camera.  Alex and Gwyn!

These two are also best buds.


After the party we got ready for the annual Fakesgiving dinner at the Andrews house.  What a great group.  And it was a fun time! Even without alcohol.

My "Purpose Group" friends L to R Laura, Andrea, Me, Amy, and Larissa.

Sunday morning our little neighbor boy (Jake) had a birthday party at Trampoline World.  Jeff and I ran errands while the kids played.  A win win! I love these ages.

We took it easy the rest of Sunday afternoon and I even got a nap and a good gym visit in.  As I mentioned we prepare for our trip to Texas this week.  We are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving on Friday, Devin's Baby shower on Saturday, and visiting with Pat's side of the family on Sunday. That leaves us Monday open...and then we come back home on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment