Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekly Update

Last week was fairly unexciting.   A little exciting on Tuesday when Trump got elected president and we didn't see that one coming.  At all.

This little cutie...

And a new door install on Friday morning.  And come to find out--the door is wrong.  Lovely.

Sometimes these two love each other.  Ha!

And Saturday morning we went to the RMCA craft fair and looked around for a bit.  Saturday afternoon was spent at the Verizon store upgrading our phones!

And Saturday evening I got to have dinner with these lovely friends of mine.

On Sunday we had another Colorado surrogate meet-up at Little Monkey Bizness.  Alex came with me, and she played for about 3 hours until she was done.  It was nice catching up with my local surrogate buddies.  Sunday afternoon was spent running around, haircuts, lunch, and gym time!  Sunday afternoon I decided to cook! Boy am I out of practice!
Moses loves the excitement of Walking Dead!

This week I have THREE Thanksgiving dinners. The daycare is doing a potluck on Wednesday, our work has their annual potluck on  Friday, and Jeff and I are going to the annual Fakesgiving with our friends.    I have another OB check up on Wednesday to see how Baby J is doing.  Alex got invited to a zoo birthday party on Saturday morning!  And the kids are going to the neighbor's birthday party on Sunday morning. Busy busy!

I started feeling pretty close to normal last week.  I don't get the afternoon "blahs" and I feel like I have some of my energy back--AND, I can keep my eyes open past 9pm and not have to drag myself out of bed in the morning. Feels good!  And I will embrace it all before I get to be HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment