JR also didn't have school last Friday, so on Thursday...he had his Valentine's Day party and celebrated the 100th day of school with all things "100's." We knocked this cape out during our snow day a few weeks back, and he was very proud to show it off to his classmates.
Tough. LOL
Alex received her FIRST rose from a boy! Tycen's Mom went a little overboard and put together these cute little vases for all the ladies in the class. Too cute!
Friday night goofing around at World Market:
Look what I got from my boyfriend on Saturday morning! Thanks, honey! And yes...they are almost ALL gone.
Alex put together her first Lego set with a little assistance from the entire family. She loves it!
Grandma and Grandpa came over to hang with the kids so that Jeff and I could grab a beer and dinner. It was VERY nice to have some time to ourselves. Thanks Mom and Dad! We went to a new brewery in my old neighborhood! Then, Carrabba's for dinner (we had a nice gift card). It was lovely evening.
Saturday morning taking the kids to breakfast so that we could visit the car wash before the never-ending line started. We had a very productive Valentine's morning--got the cars all cleaned up inside and out.
And yes...we took naps--and then went out to eat again. Felt more like Mother's Day to be honest! Ha! Cracker Barrel (Alex wanted breakfast for dinner). (-:
Before Jeff and I went to bed we checked on the kids as we usually do. We discovered Alex laying in a large pile of her own puke (again). Same thing happened last week! We just don't know what could be making her tummy upset. She doesn't act sick at all--normal energy levels, eating normal, no fever, no complaints. It is all very odd.
Jeff left for work early Monday morning and we met our friends at Little Monkey Bizness. Little did I know that we would end up spending the entire day there! Hey! The kids were having a blast making new friends and running around while taking breaks to eat snacks, and I was happy and content not having to listen to a bunch of whiny, bored children! A win-win for all.
Little Builders.
Cammi, Baby Alex, Jason, and Carissa joined us for the morning.
Auntie K and Olivia taking a snack break.
She must have painted 5 different times. It was close to 4 pm and I still had to drag the kids out of there!
I got to visit with this little service pup named Zena. She was so cute! "Off the clock" here, obviously. LOL.
These two goofs! We had a GREAT day.
I couldn't get them off me even after we got home. I think they were very pleased with our time together (-:
Next Monday is Jeff's birthday and we are celebrating by taking the day off of work, and dropping the kids off at school. He wants to see a movie and go out for lunch. Not much else planned for the week! We have some nice weather visiting, so we are super happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment