Last Tuesday...we went to Fazoli's for Dinner! Kids night means Mom doesn't have to cook or clean night!
After dinner...Mom and I practiced my letters, and played with play-doh instead of watching TV. It was a nice change!
Picture taken by Ms. Lyssa while Alex was at school during recess:
Last Thursday, we took dinner over to my buddy Riley's house. It was nice being able to see him, and his sister Rebecca. She is walking now and is oh so cute.
On Friday, we had our Moon Festival at School. I did a little practice session with Mom in the car, and she caught "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" both in Chinese and English! Enjoy:
She also caught some video of my class doing our Moon Festival performance. I was so happy to see that Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa all came to watch me. After the performance, we got to try a variety of foods. Chinese soup, Mooncakes, special Chinese cookies, and Dragon Fruit!
On Saturday morning, we went to Dayna's Birthday party at Skate City. Skate City is where Mom grew up (practically). Brought back a lot of memories for her--and even ran into some familiar faces from WAY back in the day. I tried skating...for about 10 minutes. Didn't leave the carpeted area as Mom was pretty sure I would have injured myself had I stepped on the skating floor. I need pixie classes! Me not being able to skate didn't stop Alex and I from having a blast! We got to play some of the arcade games, people watch, and load up on pizza and sugar!
Happy 6th Birthday Dayna!!
Spenser posing for Mom:
Cammi also posing for the camera. LOL
We had pizza, ice cream, and cake!
Alex had a blast running around for 2 hours:
And of course we sang Happy Birthday to Dayna!
How Alex does Birthday Cake:
Dayna blasted through all 92 presents in 8 mins flat! A new record! (-:
After the party, Alex and I took naps! Mom ran around town like a crazy person, and The Smith Family decided to join us at the house for some hanging out and catching up! I love hanging out with the older kids, and they like to give me a lot of attention. A win win!
Cammi, Dayna, Spenser, and me!
On Sunday, we hung around the house and did some cleaning and organizing. Okay...so Mom did all the cleaning and organizing but, you get the point. We decided to try out Dion's for dinner. It was tasty!
Now that Alex is a little more well-behaved when eating out...we seemed to have started going more often. & the best time for mom to snack pictures is when everybody is sitting still...while EATING (-:
Busy week ahead, and plans to go to the Wishing Star Pumpkin Patch with my friends on Saturday. Mom & Dad are planning a date night, Mom is going to get to see some of her favorite girlfriends on Sunday for brunch. Hope everyone has a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment