Let's see...
Not much going on for The Wright Family.
Ms. Lyssa sent a couple of pictures of Alex at school...
Napping:
And making a mess:
Silly girl!
We have all been healthy and happy...no complaints in that area. Three kids in Alex's class got sent home last week because they all had Croup. Hopefully it misses us this time around.
On Saturday morning, we decided to go to the Farmer's Market. Ms Eva's daughter sells her mini-cheesecakes at the Farmer's Market that takes place at The Margarita at Pine Creek. So, we used that as an excuse to do something different. We started off by grabbing some tasty breakfast. They were "puffs" that were like a croissant, sausage, cheese, potatoes, and eggs all together in one big...PUFF! Alex LOVED it. So did Mom and Dad. Alex also really enjoys standing up while she eats. As if she wasn't messy enough...
But she is super cute, so we keep her around.
I enjoyed helping put the table umbrellas up:
Such a big helper.
I found a cool hammock swing that I just couldn't get enough of!
And we bought 6 of Cami's (Ms Eva's daughter) delicious little cheesecakes. We also bought some Chocolate Chip bread from her, and some divine Peanut Butter Cookies. Her treats really are exceptional!
After we bought our treats, we decided to mosey on over the Farmer's Market taking place down the street. Mom and Dad signed up for Royal Crest Milk Delivery, and Alex and I got to watch some baby chicks!
Alex and I were pretty tired when we decided to leave. I had quite the meltdown in the parking lot because I decided I did NOT want to hold Mom's hand. It was quite the scene!
I grew some facial hair later that afternoon...
And we decided to go to Rudy Elementary to play on their cool playground equipment.
"Mom! Take a picture of me on this BIG tire!"
They have some cool slides we had never seen before:
Alex had a blast going up and down, up and down. She could have gone down the slide all day if we let her. After our Rudy trip, we stopped by and visited with Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours. We picked up some dinner on our way home...and chilled out the rest of the evening.
On Sunday...we didn't end up doing much at all. It was raining off and on all day. Mom and Alex ran to the store for a few things...Alex and I took nice naps during the thunderstorm, and Mom and Dad got a little bit of relaxation in. I stayed in my PJ's ALL DAY. It was wonderful. OH, and Mommy taught me how to vacuum with our new Dyson. So easy to use, even a 4-year old can do it!
Child Slave-Labor at its best!
We stayed in Sunday night...Mom made an awesome Ravioli Lasagna, and we prepared for the week. We are going to visit our friends on Thursday night, I'm looking forward to seeing Riley and Rebecca. I'm having my Moon Festival at School on Friday afternoon, and Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa are all expected to come to that! Hope everyone has a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment