Mom received TONS of pictures of Alex hanging with her friends and having fun at school last week:
Ms. Kelly holding Alex and Gwyn:
Silly girls at recess (the other little blonde his Josannah and she is getting ready to move up to the "Two's" room, so she won't be around much longer):
Alex is super messy. Did I mention that already? She slimes EVERYTHING in her path with whatever it is she is eating.
Jail time?
Everybody raise your arms!!
Everybody stick out your tongue!
Everybody show off your belly button!
Everybody smile!
I guess Alex and Gwyn are not a fan of Mr. Joe. Mr. Joe is the maintenance man at school. Every time he comes in the Toddler room--Gwyn and Alex run for cover in Ms. Kelly's lap!
I had a blast finishing out soccer camp last week. Only one class was rained out. We had a great time, and Ms. Kelly was able to get some undercover pictures!
Tired and ready for a nap:
Great form!
Having a blast:
Last Thursday night Alex was in a MOOD. Her hair matched her mood quite well!
Medusa!!!
We got to visit Little Monkey Bizness with Gavin and Gwyn last week so that Dad could have "a night off." Mom and Devin picked us up from school, but Mom wouldn't tell me where we were going. She told me it was a surprise. So, I guessed a few things...and kept guessing, but never figured out where we were headed. So, when we pulled up in the parking lot of Little Monkey Bizness, Mom said "We're Here!!" I looked up at the sign and said, "Little Monkey Biz-mass!!?? I'M FREAKING OUT!!!" Devin and Mom thought my response was well worth the surprise.
On Friday afternoon, Mom drove up to Castle Rock to pick up Vondrea and Jazelle for the weekend. We welcomed them with cool weather and pizza!
Here they are!
On Saturday we took them to The North Pole. Vondrea and Jazelle had never been. We got there right when they opened, and then Grandma and Grandpa joined the party around lunch time.
Trying to get everyone to pose in front of the North Pole sign is tricky business:
AND...Alex is over it. LOL:
Checking out the frozen pole:
I rode ALL the rides I could. I'm such a little dare devil. I went on this crazy ride for the time. Devin rode with me! She said she was sort of freaking out while I was having a blast!
I negotiated some vampire teeth from the lady in the Arcade building. She thought I was sooo darn cute. It had also been raining, so Devin took the opportunity to style my hair and name me "The Next Edward Cullen"
Vondrea and Jazelle:
Grandma and Grandpa and 2/3rds of their grandchildren. Not Pictured: Alex and Katja (Alex went home with Dad right after lunch time so that we didn't wear her out).
Take 2:
Take 3:
Take 4:
Take 5?
Devin and I waiting for the train to come pick us up. We got to ride the train TWICE!
Some video shots from the SkyRide towards the end of our visit:
We had a great time and managed to stay almost until they close! 10:00 am until about 4:30 PM. A new record! We all went back to the house afterwards and grilled burgers and hung out.
Smile everyone!
Take 2:
Take 3:
Mom took Vondrea and Jazelle to the airport in Denver on Sunday afternoon, so they could fly home. They had already been visiting other family for a week prior to our visit...so they were ready. I got to spend some quality time with Devin. We really bonded the 2.5 weeks she was here.
Alex really started warming up to Devin towards the end of her visit.
OH! & Dad caught this picture of her with my vampire teeth in. LOL
We spent the rest of the weekend getting prepared for the week, and decided to grab some frozen yogurt Sunday afternoon. Just enough to ruin our dinner!
A stop at the grocery store warranted a ride on the $.01 horse!
The Octopus I drew Sunday night (not bad):
Alex allowing Devin to love on her a bit:
Giving sweet baby kisses:
Devin said "Hurry up and take some pictures while she is letting me hold her!!" So, Mom did.
Monday evening trip to the park:
Alex decided to journey on down to the skate park area. She had a blast watching the skate boarders:
Some short video clips from the skate park:
Skater girl!
Alex had a rather large burp Tuesday morning. She thought it was funny. THEN, she decided making burping sounds was even FUNNIER. So, what does mom do? Totally encourage this behavior by taking pictures!!
Oh, Alex. You are going to be just like our Mommy!
Mom also wanted to capture a few more things that I have said lately that have been pretty funny/cute/clever. Last week Mom was blow-drying her hair. I was sitting in the bathroom with her, and decided to cover my ears. Mom stopped the hairdryer to ask me why I was covering my ears. I said, "Mommy? Your hairdryer is cool...But, it is hurting my feelings." Mom suspects somebody at school has been coaching me on how to approach people when you have a problem. Too funny! On Tuesday afternoon, while driving home after daycare...I asked Mom and Dad if it was BATH NIGHT. Mom explained to me that, "YES! It is indeed a bath night." I responded with, "I don't really want to take a back. I just want to watch a show. Is that a deal?" LOL. Already starting with making deals!
Yesterday afternoon...Mom and I took Devin to the airport so that she could fly home. She was really starting to miss her Mom and her little sister. We are all going to miss her BIG TIME, but we get to see her at Christmas when we fly down for a visit. I was sad to see her go, and as she was standing in line to board the plane...I gave her a big hug and said "I love you Devin." It was very sweet. We had such a great visit.
Not much planned for the weekend! Guess we will wait and see where it takes us!
No comments:
Post a Comment