First dinner together outside on the patio. "Wow! We can't eat outside like this in the summer in Texas!" -Devin
Group shot!
I LOVE having Devin around. She picks me up and lets me raid her bedroom! She takes pictures with me, gets me snacks, plays with me, and listens to my stories.
Devin has been SUPER helpful around the house also.
I ask about Devin every morning, and I'm excited to see her every afternoon. Alex also enjoys having Devin around, and you can tell they are bonding nicely.
Alex and I had a great week--we were all healthy and happy!
Alex and Gwyn hugging on the playground:
Last Thursday evening...Daddy and Alex reading a picture book.
(Daddy sometimes knows that Mommy is taking pictures and decides to act goofy):
Toddler attack!
Toddler hugs (-:
Alex is getting really good at being able to point out all the pictures that are named.
On Friday my class went on a field trip to Little Monkey Bizness. We all had to wear our pink class t-shirt. Pink! It's the new Black! James, J.R, and Jameson:
On Friday afternoon, Alexandrea had her 18-month check-up with Nurse Sue and Dr. Reich. She did okay--until they had to strip her clothes down for growth measurements--then she sort of FREAKED OUT.
NOT a fan of Nurses, Doctor's, or exam rooms. She pretty much stayed glued in Daddy's arms the entire time and watched the door like a hawk.
Afternoon snack while waiting for Dr. Reich to come in:
Mommy's baby is growing up!
18-month Stats:
Weight: 21 lbs, 13 ounces (13th percentile)
Height: 31 1/2 inches (40th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/2 inches (61st percentile)
She did get TWO vaccinations and handled them as expected: Screamed her head off. BUT, Mom had an unwrapped sucker waiting for her afterwards--so that helped distract her from the trauma. Back again in October for the flu shot!
Friday evening in the backyard:
I decided to change into my winter PJs. Goof ball!
On Saturday Mom went to kickboxing early in the morning. While Alex and I were napping--Devin and Mom went on a cupcake date!
Later in the afternoon, Mom and Dad had their belated Anniversary dinner at The Mona Lisa. Yummy fondue!
They sat on "Lover's Lane." It was a very nice celebration. Grandma and Grandpa came over with pizza! & hung out with Devin, Alex, and I until Mom and Dad got back from their lovely evening in Manitou Springs.
On Sunday morning--we got all packed up, and met The Loomis Family at the Wilson Ranch YMCA. A super nice little gem hidden on the west-side of Colorado Springs. The pool backs RIGHT up to the burn area from the Waldo Canyon Fire that took place last summer. The pool was fairly quiet when we first showed up at 10:00 am. By the time we left? They were CLOSED to new customers because they were at capacity. Place was PACKED!
Gwyn trying to warm-up.
Gavin smiling for Mom (he is just as used to it as I am):
Handsome devil:
Adult Swim takes place during the last 10 minutes of every hour. Great snack opportunities!
LUNCH!!!!
So silly!
Devin caught on camera:
More chowing down:
Everybody hung quite nicely! We left the pool around 1:30. I napped the entire drive home (about 20 mins), and then I was up! Alex took a nice 2 hour nap--she was Pooped! We will definitely be back to the pool this summer--at least one more time!
Here are some pictures of Molly and Moses eating some strawberries (LOL):
After an early dinner--we did a walk around the neighborhood--even Molly and Moses got to go!
Busy week ahead! I have soccer camp every morning this week, and we have a couple things going on at night that will sure to keep everyone busy. Hope you all have a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment