Alex has a teacher in her room (Ms. Lyssa) that likes to send Mom pictures of Alex during the day. It really brightens Mom's day being able to see Alex doing things during her day, that she normally doesn't get to see.
Eating afternoon snack:
Covered in what appears to be...yogurt (one of her favs):
Eating Cheerios for breakfast (with TWO bibs to protect her clothes):
Smiley girl eating some crackers:
Naptime!
Just like Mom...Ms. Lyssa can only seem to take pictures when Alex is either eating or sleeping. It is the only time she is holding still!
Ms. Lyssa and Ms. Kelly also braid Alex's hair almost everyday! Aftermath of French Braid pigtail hair:
Crazy baby!
Daddy and two of his babies after bath time last week:
Hey! Did I have you fooled? I'm not sleeping. HA! It isn't THAT easy. LOL
On Friday night we met Grandma and Grandpa at an old favorite...Panera! It had been a LONG time. Grandma was working late on Friday nights for sometime...but that recently ended. So...we decided to crash their Panera Party.
"Why I don't mind if I do, Grandma!"
Alex was also happy to have a bite of that cookie:
On Saturday morning we decided to pack up and go the park in a neighborhood close to ours (the neighborhood we hope to relocate to in the next 7-10 years). They have some pretty impressive slides. But you know what? We had to cut our park trip short (Mom even had a picnic lunch packed) because it was CHILLY. The wind was blowing and we were all getting rather cold! On June 1st! Can you believe it?
On Saturday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa came over to babysit. Twice in one week? What a treat! We had a great time...went to the park (again), played games, read books, and ate pizza. Mom and Dad went out with Shawn and Larissa for Shawn's Birthday. They had an excellent dinner at Ted's Montana Grill followed by some bowling.
Mom was a tad freaked out about throwing out her back again. She does NOT want any repeats of Christmas morning. Thankfully, she didn't.

Mom and Dad bowled 3 games...and got progressively better with each game. They all had a great time. Strike!

On Sunday we didn't do much in the morning...hung around the house and enjoyed the sun in the backyard. Apparently we are all really good at wearing Alex out. That...or we are really, really boring. She had another lunch where she found it very difficult to keep her eyes open while eating.
So sleepy...
"Sleep Eating" is what we like to call it:
"Wait! Wait! I'm awake! I'm TOTALLY awake!"
"What is so funny?"
"Okay...so maybe notsomuch..."
After Alex and I each took THREE hour naps (thanks for wearing us out the night before, Grandma and Grandpa), we decided to cruise up to the mall. Dad noticed that Alex's shoes were giving her blisters...so we decided to look for some replacements. Instead of Alex having any luck...I got two new pairs. How did that happen??
Mom thought it was super cute that I offered my hand up to Alex, and she didn't hesitate to grab it. So of course she snapped a few pictures of "the cuteness."
After our mall visit we went to the new Steak N Shake that just opened in town.
Hat Models:
We really were not that impressed...at all.
Not much planned for this week. Hope everyone has a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment