She still has NO teeth, and has been pretty fussy and clingy lately. Maybe...just MAYBE...she might get a tooth soon? She sure could use a few when she moves up to the Toddler Room shortly!
Mom caught some video of her walking across our front room last Thursday after dinner. She still prefers crawling, but she is getting better and better at walking.
Always a Pug in the picture...moving obstacles!!
On Saturday afternoon we ran a few errands. Alex had her first trip through the car wash, and her very first sucker!
"Here, Mom. Want some?"
The Loomis Fam came over to visit Saturday afternoon for pizza and fun.
Gwyn smiles for the camera:
Alex smiles for the camera:
Gavin and I played in the dirt! Soon to be...ROCKS. Mom and Dad are hopefully finalizing some landscaping plans THIS week! The wind last week blew away most of our mulch, and the backyard needs some serious love.
Alex and Gwyn watching Gavin and I:
The girls had fun getting nice and dirty playing in the back yard also (once the mamas decided to let them join us):
We didn't do a whole lot on Sunday. Mom met some friends for lunch, Alex and I took long naps, and after my nap...Mom and I met some of my buddies who were playing at a park up the street. Unfortunately, it was waaaaay too windy to stay out very long. Can't wait for some warmer (not too hot) weather!
I rearranged our kitchen chairs so we could play "train." We all take turns being the conductor. Alex loves to play also! Too funny:
We received a loaner toddler gym from some friends for the summer. Right now...it sits inside. Alex and I had fun playing on in yesterday. Perfect Alex size!
Oh...and Mom caught some video of me doing an "interview" last week after my bath. She plans on saving these forever, and I'm sure we will all look back when I'm much older and get a good giggle:
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment