Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eeep! Time for an Update & Photo Dump!

Whoa...this week is somehow getting away from us. Thursday already! Time for an update!

We had a great last weekend. Spent time outside enjoying the beautiful weather, a trip to the park, Mom and Dad had another date night, Mom had brunch with "The C/Karissa's" and we met The Loomis Family for a fun evening at ITZ Sunday night to wrap it all up!

Alex is officially sitting on her own! I'm transitioning to pre-school this week, and seem to be liking it okay (minus a slight potty training regression). Thank goodness Gavin is transitioning right along with me and we are both going to be in the same class. Pretty girl!



Mom and I being super silly:







Big girl sitting up!




Let's see...I go and see Larraine for another haircut tonight. WE have a long weekend ahead of us with a trip to the zoo planned. Not much else to report. Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment