Hi, All! Just wanted to share some recent video of yours truly, and my little sis! On Sunday evening, Mom caught me counting the cars lined up in one of my books. She decided she would roll the video and see if she could capture it. She was in luck as I decided to show off my counting skills one more time for her! Things don't look so promising in the beginning of the video...but hang in there...I will get to it!
All the way to Eleven! AND...Ms. Jessica told Mom that she has a hard time stumping me when it comes to my colors...AND...I even know my months as well (although Mom and Dad have yet to hear them). I'm just learning so much every day. Mom will work on capturing more on video.
And here is my baby sister at 7 weeks, 5 days! She isn't doing much...just being a baby! She will smile for Mom and Dad all the time, but the minute that distracting phone comes out…she has a hard time showing off for the camera. But, someday we will look back at this video and won't believe how little she is and how much she has grown.
Mom has more pictures and recent happenings to share when she gets some more time...
No comments:
Post a Comment